Golden Kamuy - Vol. 19 Ch. 187 - Impurity and Sin

Dex-chan lover
He could have been a playwright.
1Hk7fxw.png

I hope sugimoto kills ogata in the most brutal way possible. Its annoying seeing so many people hoping he will live through this.

Ogata is going to have a really, really bad day. I just hope that Sugimoto leaves enough life in him for we to know what actually moves Ogata in this story ... since so far he is being quite the Joker expy :/

VIP
wait wait wait, so, what's ogata motive then? why is he doing all of this? which side he is?

Double-page supporter
Time for Sugimoto the Immortal to turn into the Hulk.

Fed-Kun's army
Sugimoto going to pummel him.
And wow, his acting made me shiver. That's not the Ogata I know XD

This chapter was amazing. I loved how much thought went into every aspect of this chapter. So many references to past events, to other chapters other characters, quotes from previous chapters. Golden Kamuy is going to destroy my ability to read other manga series b/c it they won't be as good as this. I'm in awe of this writing that goes into this series. It is so amazing.

This manga is so so so so good. You can just see how much thought the author has put into the plot and characters with all of the references each chapter, it truly portrays passion and a great amount of dedication. I AM LOVING IT.
I truly don't want Ogata to die. He grew up with an insane geisha mother and a father who didn't love him, so I can see why he turned out as the person he is now. He's really grown into me and I truly want him to experience the genuine love of someone that will somehow mellow down his cold-hearted demeanor. I don't want him to die without ever experiencing some kind of love or fondness. So please be gentle with him Sugimoto.....

Banned
If I were to hazard a guess at what will happen next... I predict Sugimoto and Ogata fighting, Sugimoto winning but again deciding not to kill him... Ogata getting back up and trying to kill Sugimoto again but getting swallowed by a crack in the ice or suchlike.

THAT is my prediction. Or rather it is my prediction of what would happen if this was a predictable manga...

Now I want to be wrong... preferably in a way that doesn't end up with Sugimoto or Asirpa dying...

Users who are viewing this thread