Golden Kamuy - Vol. 19 Ch. 190 - For Tomorrow's Sake

Dex-chan lover
I have mixed feelings here. I liked Kiroranke, think he got what was coming to him, and also think that it's only fair to point out that while he betrayed Asirpa and friends and killed Wilk, from his perspective, Wilk was betraying him, their entire cause, and all of the people that they're fighting for.

Aggregator gang
I really wish I had I could remember what the fuck is going on, this is one of the manga where I just can't remember the past arcs for the life of me. I wonder who's going to die next.

What's this feeling? I feel like this manga will end in the next big arc, maybe with one mini intermission arc between. Or will the mangaka find some way to extent the treasure hunt? Aah I don't want this wild ride to end...

Dex-chan lover
@monky you took the words right out of my mouth. Now im gonna feel sad in a corner now.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. I find it impossibly hard to point a finger at who is the villain in this scenario, each and every one of them has a reason and a cause that's equally righteous.

Aggregator gang
tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
remember when we were laughing our asses off 2 chapters ago.

yep.

And I just read the latest 3 chapters in one go. Oof.

Fed-Kun's army
@unk0damnation, I'd say we still have some 35–40 chapters ahead of us, maybe more. Although Kiroranke was the de facto leader of the pro-Ainu revolutionary movement faction, Asirpa (and by extension, Sugimoto) remains the major wildcard that may or may not follow through with that overall agenda. The conflict between Tsurumi's and Hijikata's factions is nowhere close to resolved, either. And the tattooed skin hunt isn't even over yet. And the question of Shiraishi's and Tanigaki's respective allegiance stands as well. Right now the 7th Division more or less has control over the key to the puzzle—Asirpa, and Hijikata most likely knows that as the daughter of Noppera-bou she is the most likely person to figure it out. So I'd expect him to make the move next. I feel like from this point on, even if we don't get many chapters before the end, every chapter will be worth two in terms of content.

Don't forget about "The Ainu Plan" Tsurumi mentioned before (in Tsukishima's flashback arc I think?) guys

Users who are viewing this thread