Golden Kamuy - Vol. 22 Ch. 214 - Ikazuchi-Class Destroyer vs. Karafuto Ferry

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Jul 11, 2018
Messages
105
Uh-oh... are they going after huci?

I like how Sugimoto immediately searching the seal when Asirpa told him to. He's so obedient to her. XD
 
Active member
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Messages
451
thought it was getting a bit relaxed once they escaped out on the drift ice.. also just wanted to say that was damn clever using the sheets to hide, that was bloody awesome
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Apr 7, 2019
Messages
116
Polar bear the most dangerous bear. It will be difficult to kill him.
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
May 30, 2020
Messages
109
So Sugimoto wasn't even able to continue running or stand up like two chapters ago but now he's fine? Convenient
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Dec 22, 2019
Messages
912
Yes bear fighting again!!
Also I'm falling in love with Vasily, just him standing is super attractive♡ I think it's my heart finding a substitute after Ogata's betrayal
 
Banana Bred
Contributor
Joined
Nov 18, 2018
Messages
26,852
Your GAO reminds me of a certain girl.
ihBYCko.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top