Golden Kamuy - Vol. 26 Ch. 258 - Burden

Double-page supporter
*sigh* there goes a character I thought would be interesting beyond self-interest. Also this chapter reinforcing the fact that Ogata is 100% a central agent.

@spurgleburgle Oh right, Maybe it was on the comments where i read about her age before that’s why i can’t remember It clearly.

hhm, do you know how long their journey has been since the beginning up to now?

Dex-chan lover
@Teruru I had no idea, but the same blogger has a post on that too (https://goldenkamuyhunting.tumblr.com/post/631905225678176256/how-old-is-asirpa). It should be around a year and a half, so Asirpa is around 13/14 at this point.

Also, apparently there are some small changes between the chapter versions and the volume versions. The person who writes the blog posts says things like Asirpa's age may be intentionally vague so the author can change it.

Dex-chan lover
@Teruru I think she should be 14 or near 15 right now as we have seen winter came again. The story started in winter since there was a bear that didn't hibernate and we have winter again with drift ices in Russia so at least 1 year must have passed.
BTW, Sugimoto is estimated to be 23- 24 since Noda said he is in his early 20s when they were finding the voice actor for him.

Dex-chan lover
Damn. One guy after another. Sugimoto get it rough.

I love how basically anyone could betray someone and I never see it coming.

Dex-chan lover
BOUTAROU YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Also... that interaction between Ogata and Kikuta was very interesting. I always thought that Ogata never really had a reason to chase the gold, but this changes that

Doesn't he know Sugimoto is IMMORTAL? Boutarou is beyond fucked.

Aggregator gang
I'm upset, man. I liked Boutarou, why can't he just vibe with the rest of them instead of losing an ear sigh

As soon as Asirpa gains her strenght back she's getting away from Boutaro (or at least will try), I think she does want Sugimoto to stay with her, but not force him to stay.
Loved to see Ogata being suspicious again, what a man.
Thank you so much for updating!!

Users who are viewing this thread