Golden Kamuy - Vol. 26 Ch. 258 - Burden

Dex-chan lover
Man I wonder how great his suck is, Also what kinda hair gel is Ogata using because damn that hair is slick

Dex-chan lover
Given proper training humans can also do the same thing as other aquatic mammals do when underwater making them last longer something about the absorption of oxygen into our lung remembered watching something about it. Most mammals can actually do it it’s like one of those carry over genes or organ we just don’t really use.

Double-page supporter
Some of those skins touched the iron pipes. Maybe they're going to accidentally find out the way to tell the real ones from the fakes?

Dex-chan lover
Guys, how old is asirpa again? I think it was mentioned before, but i can’t seem to remember
Around 10 to 12ish.
I'm shooting for 12 as the most likely answer. She doesn't have the look of puberty about her, and it has been more than a year in-story since the manga started... and she only recently stopped behaving so much like a little child.

Anyways... that aside, I see Ogata was working for central at some point. I'm not even remotely convinced he will do what they want him to do, but they believe he is on their side and that is what matters.

Users who are viewing this thread