Golden Kamuy - Vol. 26 Ch. 260 - Guard at Any Cost

@fourthgrande it's because Tsukishima cares for Koito that he gave him that look when Koito messed up. Keep in mind that before the Sakhalinsky adventures, Koito couldn't talk directly to Tsurumi and used Tsukishima as a proxy because he idolized Tsurumi. Koito now addressing Tsurumi directly after being saved is almost an "out of the frying pan, into the fire" moment for Tsukishima now that Tsurumi knows something is up with the two of them.

I just love how this goes from lethal fights with blades and rifles to drunken off-his-ass Kadokura getting carried to safety and tucked in by a crumbling building in a single chapter. The emotional whiplash is masterful.

It was so funny seeing Kadokura being brought to the ground like that lol.
Also, THANK YOU so much for the notes at the end, I was really confused by Koito's shocked face, and actually thought that some of the information he had given Tsurumi was wrong since he railed off at the end, so it was nice of you to remind me that this is the first time he's been able to talk again to Tsurumi without trouble... or with almost none at all.
Thank you so much for the translation!

hahahhahahahhahah Kadokura, y dijo que era el tipo con la peor suerte del mundo.

Aggregator gang
kadokura <3 lol I bet their just gonna accuse him rather then believe he was in danger xD

Double-page supporter
Just as I was worried Kadokura was dead, the author reminds us that he simultaneously has the worst and best luck in the world in the most glorious way possible. Also, I love that the chopsticks ended up being a perfect Chekhov's Gun.

Users who are viewing this thread