Golden Kamuy - Vol. 26 Ch. 260 - Guard at Any Cost

Dex-chan lover
Koito being able to speak clearly to Tsurumi says a lot about where his mindset is right now, and that look Tsukishima gave him... Oh boy! Terrifying!

Also god bless Kadokura being gently laid to rest his weary head. Its what he deserves.

Aggregator gang
Great to see Kadokura getting the rest he needed. Got tucked in by a collapsing building

Dex-chan lover
ooohhhhhh boy Tsurumi would definitely notice Koito slip-up there.
ending is gdlk.

Aggregator gang
Brilliant ending.

Tsushima is a bro.

Good luck to the pirate, Sugimoto is about to go berserk on his ass for what he did. His foolishness just handed Asirpa to Tsurumi. We're in the end game now. At what point does Sugimoto say to hell with the gold and this insane treasure hunt? This is twice now that he's lost the person who is most important to him because of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Golden Kamuy is, to me, among the highest tier of manga even capable of being produced. Characters are driven and intelligent and when they meet the absolutely absurd stands shoulder to shoulder with the inevitable to create a narrative that has had me sitting on the edge of my seat since the very beginning.

And you made it possible for me to enjoy! Thank you Everyday Heroes for all your hard work!

GodAkura lol
F for AsirpaXSugimoto :(
This will be the start of an ending arc? Which begins like 3 season with sugimoto and asirpa separated?

Dex-chan lover
@kurosakimafuyu My guess is that he's lost his adoration for Tsurumi since coming back from Karafuto and has been putting up an act since. He just forgot to keep up the act since he almost died. He might still want to work under Tsurumi, but he doesn't blindly follow his every word.

Asirpa swinging her knife at Tsukishima and Nikaidou marks a pretty big change. I feel like we're getting close to seeing her killing someone.

Thanks for the scanlation!

Users who are viewing this thread