Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 264 - The Woman He Saw at the Hospital in Otaru

Previously Shiraishi misremembering his name merely after a hot minute, now this. Poor Boutarou gets no respect in death.

Aggregator gang
Damn Tsurumi become so powerful now as he got Sofia and her secret in his hand

Group Leader
@moozooh

Sure that sounds pretty good to me. Not sure if I want to go back and change the chapter just for that, but if I do I'll be sure to give you credit for the nice idea. Thanks!

That last page gave me chills especially after seeing that flashback scene get animated

took me way too long to remember that the spy that took the photo was tsurumi

Dex-chan lover
Just out of curiosity: Has the brain fluid thing historical precedence (I wouldn't put it past Noda to research so in-depth), or is it some creative liberty? Does anybody know?

Dex-chan lover
OOK!

@B3ll3r0ph0nt3s

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/16854-cerebrospinal-fluid-csf-leak

Head/brain injury are one of the most likely reasons for leaking cerebrospinal fluid. And given that our psychopath has a metal plate instead of skull, it's very unsurprising that he leaks sometimes when he's agitated (as higher blood pressure can also cause this).

Aggregator gang
Crash test dummy Boutaro and the cat slowly walking past the car were pretty great.

Wonder what Tsurumi has now planned for her. Their past was pretty twisted afterall.

Dex-chan lover
@Abedeaus Yeah, that makes sense that it's CSF. And I found a link of a man having a leakage out of the ear, so it's very possible to also have it with a shell fragment lodged inside the skull. Thanks for the reply!

Really excited for next chapter (keeps happening w this manga, damnit) but there's no way Sofia's gonna recognize him and it's unlike Tsurumi to be so open as to just reveal it, himself. We'll see tho

Double-page supporter
Oh dang. This is what you call a twisted turn of fate Tsurumi

Thanks for the update ehscans

Wondering if Tsurumi is holding a grudge against the trio for the loss of his wife and child
I'm convinced he didn't just happen to be there to find the aftermath of the ainus and Wilke show down

Users who are viewing this thread