Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 265 - Keyhole

Bruh I worried for next chapter someone would be interrupt while Tsurumi and Sofia give information about Ainu murder, maybe Tsukishima kick the door or other group found the church, Idk

Fed-Kun's army
I just caught up and holy shit, this arc is doing amazing, so intense and funny at the same time. I saw a theory that the next one in die could be Tsurumi...

Fed-Kun's army
@stray_dog_ I feel like his plan was always meant to fail, but I guess he knew and at this point he just wants to kill two birds with one stone. My guess is that he is doing both (trying to avenge his family and fallen comrades). Also the whole mentally unstable bit.

FINALLY!
After 2 months of reading it I'm up to date, it was worth it. I've never taken so long reading a manga before hahah. THIS MANGA IS A GEM

Aggregator gang
Is tsurumi speaking to Olga in Russian, or Japanese? Cus if it's in Russian, then
Tsukishima was played for no reason.
Koito and Asirpa could understand them so they are not speaking Japanese but Sofia did mention that the photo was made in Russia and before that Tsurumi said he met them 18 years ago. Put 2 an 2 together and BOOM, Tsukishima realizes that Tsurumi possibly knew Russian before he told him to learn it.

Users who are viewing this thread