Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 265 - Keyhole

Tsurumi on page 10 has a position a bit similar to the Bernie Meme, but it might bestretching it a bit while looking for something like this.

Dex-chan lover
Tsukishima is pissed, and with good reasons. But I guess that means he's going to die soon because I don't see him staying with Tsurumi or killing him at this point of the story. Maybe he'll join Sugimoto's group

Dex-chan lover
Everything's coming together, but at the same time, everything’s falling apart.
I’ve said this before, but thanks again to EH scans for putting the footnotes at the end of every chapter. It really shows how much Noda puts his research for the sake of this manga. I mean seriously, the signboard thing. Had it not been there, I would’ve just taken it for granted. Perhaps there are series I’ve read before that had the same level of passion poured in them, perhaps more, but it completely flew over my head because no one called any attention to it.

Dex-chan lover
@manganights Yeah, you are right, at this point Tsukishima only going with the Tsurumi train just by force of habit and guilt mind. So his reasons to hate Tsurumi are kilometric.

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh shit is about to go down. May these two finally turn agaisnt Tsurumi?

So excited for what's to come!!!
Thank you so much for the update!!

The terminator meme came from Jurassic Park. (kids hiding under the table from the raptors)

the tensions high!! holy crap i hope Tsurumi and Sofia talk a little more

Old Sophia's facial features are still ridiculous exaggerated, so she looks like a man with exaggerated features. It's hard to look at her.

tsurumi's plan seems pretty doomed at this point. the government is monitoring him and all his top soldiers are traitors or a hair's breadth away from it. is he oblivious to that or does he have something else up his sleeve? it seems possible his real motivations are related to his personal grudge and the stuff about avenging fallen comrades was just a lie to manipulate the 7th division, so maybe he has a hidden goal that he can achieve even without taking over hokkaido

I'm missing or forgetting something, I can't figure out why Tsukishima got angry. He already knows that Tsurumi bullshitted him into joining the 7th division so it's not like this was some kind of massive reveal to him. Did Tsurumi lie about something specific to this when he got Tsukishima on board?

Dex-chan lover
its 100% NOT the terminator meme, but that's now not gonna stop wikia people from saying it is.

Users who are viewing this thread