Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 268 - A Single Poison Arrow

Double-page supporter
Nah no no no tearing your face off gotta hurt like a bitch and it won't come out perfectly lol. You could also die from shock/dehydration. Guess Wilk is just special

Dex-chan lover
Its amazing to get the answers, but cutting off your whole face? Really?
The shock would kill anyone half way, quite the extreme measure.

Dex-chan lover
I've been hesitant to pop pimples because that shit can hurt, I can't even imagine how excruciating it would be to cut off your own face. Wilk going to that extreme just to fake his own death is crazy. Couldn't he have killed some other sucker (like a poacher) and attracted a bear to all the bodies to mutilate all the corpses? I feel like a dead body with its face eaten off would serve as a better ruse than a plastered on face. Wilk must have some world class surgeon talent, because I don't see how the latter could have held up under close inspection.

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap that's metal as hell, this dedication he has is simply insane

@Betony

He couldn't do just that. He had a peculiar face, he had his scar. Wilk was forced to somehow change his face, so he simply removed it. The only peculiar trait left were his eyes, which couldn't be removed. Remember that Wilk had a strong personality, he did not hesitate to kill his comrade in order to not getting spotted back when he was with Kiroranke and co.

Aggregator gang
The gold is cursed. Asirpa and Sugimoto need to get as far away from this madness before it kills them both. Just tell Tsurumi what he wants to know and be done with it.

Ok I'm gonna be the one who has to mention this - since nobody said it yet and it needs to be acknowledged 🤡 - Tsurumi looks so hot good on the flashback 😍
You know Usami is loving that sleeveless look 😄

Wilk is too metal, can't believe it's possible to do that without dying of shock 😖
I think Asirpa will want the gold to stay hidden in the end

Users who are viewing this thread