Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 269 - Wilk's Way of Doing Things

Dex-chan lover
@torikun: Though, I don’t know what the benefit of cooperating with Wilk’s plan would be for Inudounor the government, aside from it being an open gap for them to take advantage of to find the gold themselves since Wilk definitely wouldn’t reveal it himself. In that case, Wilk would still be a prisoner, just one they were cooperating with up to a certain point, up until the key to solving his code appears.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus christ Wilk was metal af. You have to be a special breed of hard to decapitate bodies, cut off your own face and theirs to swap them around and remove their eyeballs immediately because that's the surest way to fake your death.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update ehscans.

My guts still feel queasy from Wilk cutting up his face. He's crazy alright

Dex-chan lover
It feels almost as if Wilts utter ruthlessness got turned in towards the goal of 'making a future for his daughter', where before it'd been about making a future for his people as a whole. (Mind, for him, I'm sure he considered this to have become the *same* goal- his daughters future is his peoples future, she will MAKE their future). Just the way that split second decision to skin himself was to protect his daughters reputation, while still trying to find a way to get the gold to her...

What a weight.

Double-page supporter
Consider the situation, he should have died because of blood loss before finish cutting of his own face.

Kiroranke: cry for his deceased friend
Also Kiroranke: show cute expression knowing his friend still alive
Then Kiroranke: proudly kill 'em

Users who are viewing this thread