Golden Kamuy

Aggregator gang
We had so many serious chapters in a row I suppose it is time for some more bara!

Dex-chan lover
Glad Ogata hasn't changed. I liked how he was so unwavering in his goals, and in essence, character development simply wasn't necessary.

Rare to find a story that can do it right without the need to grow the characters - because they're already perfect in their flaws and strengths.

Fed-Kun's army
Gansoku is like Alex Louis Armstrong with Anehata Shiton's face. :"D
That boxer glossary surprised me. Noda is great!

And now, Sugimoto finally went really Jotaro. *.*

Dex-chan lover
Despite the bara banya, the funniest thing in chapter 145 to me was the hammer and the sickle in the Russian house.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldnt care to see naked burly men in any other manga, but by gods this one does it well.

Dex-chan lover
To tell the truth, I was expecting something very wrong to happen to Sugimoto during the Stenka, since he had bits of his brains blown out.
I never expected him to turn full badass-berserker-zombie on us.

I love this manga!

Dex-chan lover
Is the fan translation finally up to date with the current chapters in Japan? Whoa, great job, EH Scans! We can't thank you enough!

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, boy, Ogata has no idea, how he just jinxed himself with the headshot comment...
Regardless, looking forward to Sugimoto's and Asirpa's reunion.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Grand daddy long leg lel.

Good for you Nikaidou, you got a new hand!

Aggregator gang
I'm laughing at Shiraishi having his own sugar daddy, Noda pls never change.

From Tsukishima story lead me to read the First Sino-Japanese War, then to Russo-Japanese War which cont to Second Sino-Japanese War. Dam~

I'm a dumbass so can anyone tell me what is the true story for Igogusa? Did she suicide or was sent to marry another guy? Based on the last page there it seems like Tsurumi is lying again so I'm confused af.

Damn that scene with Sugimoto and his friend
I like it when Noda inserts peeks of Sugimoto's past in flashbacks for other characters

Users who are viewing this thread