GOLDEN MAN - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Hero on Ice

Dex-chan lover
The villains lacking a real purpose to do their villain thing is the only aspect of the story I really don't like. It's like they're children that need to be babysat by the hero. Besides that, the art, characters and the overarching amnesia plot is top-notch quality.

Dex-chan lover
The villains lacking a real purpose to do their villain thing is the only aspect of the story I really don't like. It's like they're children that need to be babysat by the hero. Besides that, the art, characters and the overarching amnesia plot is top-notch quality.
Counter argument, many comic villains are the same, their sole purpose is to bother the hero, example, three of the biggest superhero nemesis, Joker, Lex Luthor and Reverse Flash.

both villains make sense to a certain extent. The first one is simple enough he was obsessed with the shining light that is golden man and the second one was obsessed with going as fast as possible without care for others so likely golden man stopped him so now he sees him as an obstacle for his goal.

Dex-chan lover
God, thank you for letting me know about this peak manga, @Black_Beat . Just wish that the Isekai Tokusatsu-based manga had as awesome art and fight scenes, but alas, new mangaka and all that. It's still pretty solid.

Users who are viewing this thread