Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
The arrogant noble is annoying. He deserve a falcon punch.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
there is no way that only the top 16 get in, that is probebly just thier "official" stance were those 16 are guaranteed to pass and then there is the back door for Nobels with enogth influence whose children have at least the bare minimum of mana to cast spells

Dex-chan lover
ok this setup is so obvious, in the magic tournament either the butler or the girl is gonna end up fighting that shitty noble, they are gonna win and hes gonna be mad and want revenge so in the first week of classes he and his cronies are gonna team up and try to kill the butler and the girl... i love this genre

Aggregator gang
At this point, I feel like any trope that I write here is going to be a spoiler for the next chapters.
This is the author's first serialization but damn man. The story feels like the literary equivalent of an asset flip game you would find on steam.
It is a difficult task to come up with a really unique story, especially for an amateur author but it should not be that difficult to avoid the most overused tropes.
But I suppose it doesn't really matter since the manga is for the japanese audience and they are likely more than okay with this kind of stuff given the number other manga that follow a similar pattern of being borderline plagiarism.

Double-page supporter
Of course, there's the overbearing noble during an exam. Why do they always exist? Can't authors think of anything else? Why do publishers keep letting them through?

Dex-chan lover
Which one will happen next week:
  • They mistake his low-level spell as a high-level one.
  • He is accused of cheating.
  • Someone tries to sabotage him.
  • He destroys the target and the magically-reinforced wall behind it.
All of them.
1. MC use a low-level spell that destroys the target and the magically-reinforced wall behind it, which makes the spell being mistaken as a high-level one.
2. A jealous noble sabotage MC by accusing him of cheating.
3. MC is forced to prove his innocence.
4. Back to 1.
:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread