Good-Bye Dystopia

How is this completed when the cover art insists that it's only the first volume and only a single chapter has been translated?

Double-page supporter
...post-apocalyptic? But there are people and the trains are working?

Group Leader
@Kiraidesu It didn't seem to be a world ending apocalypse, but that doesn't mean a large part of the world isn't left in ruins. Much like the anime "Sora no Woto" where the story takes place in a post-apocalyptic world after a great war regressed humanity's technological capabilities back to early-to-mid 20th century standards. They still have trains and giant mecha spider tanks, but it's still post-apocalyptic.

@Babydel
As far as I know, it's there for saying that the translation is still ongoing or completed and has nothing to do with the base work.

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone else picks this up, I really like the mysteriousness of it so far. It makes me want to find out their backstories and such

Dex-chan lover
Hah, not bad.
I would love to see some ruins myself, but the most my shitty little enviroment has to offer is a few dilapidated buildings with nothing in them.

Aw dang, it's complete at three volumes while it still leaves so much unanswered in those....

Kinda makes me want to throw away civilization like "Azami" does, but that's difficult...

Dex-chan lover
In a way, this manga kinda feels a bit like Blame! I like all the sights and structures they explored. Kinda sad that it ended in 3 vols, I want morrr story and sights with these two

This series is about as mid as mid can get. It had a promising start, but never really went anywhere super interesting with it. I get the feeling that this was axed early, because the ending feels super abrupt and unsatisfying. It's one of those series that you forget about within a few days of reading it. Good art, though. Wouldn't recommend.

Users who are viewing this thread