Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty

Oh my lord, this manga is a masterpiece. Every chapter had be really into the story, especially those last chapters had be bawling..every god damn time. Well this was amazing 11/10 must read.

This is a manga worth buying. Amazing the whole way through. Everything. Plot, story, characters

this was such a good read, I rarely cry but this one made my eyes burn. Read it (on another site since the chapters are missing here) or better yet buy the manga, definitely worth it!

Such An amazing manga. I don't think any other Psycological / Romance manga with such a beautiful ending existed till now . It was a beautiful journey reading this masterpiece.

Everything is so well written and not a single character which i could come to hate. Such an underrated gem, I'm glad that i found this manga and gave it a read.

This is a relatively short manga with 26 chapters in total everyone should give it a try. Also you can find the manga easily on any other site since chapters are unavailable here!.

Well it does make my chest hurt. Emotional and I'll get back to it one day. Bit of a shame it's not all here on mangadex

Dex-chan lover
An absolute masterpiece, wonderfully paced with constant character development. Change takes time, and this manga does a great job of showing that without feeling rushed or forced. It ends with a beautiful ending and satisfying closure.

Damn, twists were wonderful, pacing was amazing, some parts weirded me out and made me cringe but that’s just me (you’re cringe, this had some cringe parts, everything is cringe, so not the manga’s fault, it’s just me), characters were amazing. It’s just really good, give it a read.

If you’re irked by the gender swap
it’s really not a big deal, actually, nvm, it is, it added so much to this manga, it just made it better.

Not gonna lie-
I teared up at the end.

This was so much heart filling to read.
images

Story is a definite worthwile read, pacing is good, characters are good, and ended satisfyingly.

I would give it a 8.5 or 9/10, some things could have been improved and fleshed out more with more chapters, but gotta respect it still did a good job telling the story without it feeling boring. (To be fair, it probably deserves a 10/10 since good manga in this genre are hard to come by).

Easily bingeable.

I teared up throughout the ending. The characters are very lovable and the vague but happy ending. ngl. when the characters
dissapear
you'll feel soo sad. Not many mangaka can make readers gets very attached to the characters (especially shoujo). I applaud this mangaka for all those feels.
Easily one of the best shoujo out there. It feels so real for a shoujo.

Go find somewhere to read the full thing. It is a shame it’s not available here. This is an absolute masterpiece. 26 chapters of unmitigated feels. This manga touched my heart, and I hope it does the same for you.

Its been years since a manga or anime emotionally devastated me like this one did. I laughed, I got mad, but most of all I cried. Tears of joy, sadness, the characters became like dear friends in the chapters I spent with them. I spent 6 hours reading this manga when I very well should have been sleeping with a long work day ahead. I regret nothing.

Yep. A work of art.
The premise is simple, but developed perfectly: friendship, family, sadness and love all find their place in this heartwarming story.
The love part is especially well written, with the characters progressing in their relationship in such a sweet and natural way.

As others have pointed out, don't be scared by the gender swap tag (or the first chapter): everything is cleared up in the second chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread