Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty

for those wondering about the genderswap tag
one of the leads has multiple people living inside her body the main two personalities switch between shizu (female) and harumichi (male)

A work of art. I binged it all in like 6 hours and i gotta say it was definitely worth it

Beautiful. This was so beautiful. Easy 10/10. The ending chapters had me deep in my feels. I loved every bit of it. The characters were all so lovable and you wanted to root for them every step of the way. The ending was so beautiful. If you’re curious or interested in the manga I highly recommend you give it a try you won’t regret it.

Fed-Kun's army
Just binged this. 26 chapters of ~50 pages each. That was a good one. But a word of advice, I recommend not mindlessly binging this. It's so much more worth it that that. Oh and the genderswap tag is quite misleading in a way.. just read it for yourself, you'll see :3

The story is well written. The characters were fleshed out. Definitely a breath of fresh air from what I've been reading recently (don't ask HAHA). On that note, I should read more SoL's lmao. I cried many times reading this haha. I would have probably felt more feelings and thought more about things if I hadn't binged it :< I'm rating it 9/10 for now since I'm still processing the info, but this could definitely be an easy 10.

Definitely recommend this, the premise is cool too!

P.S. I read this through Tachiyomi since I couldn't find the translator who did this :< I think some aggregator sites have a copy though.

Group Leader
I admit that I only discovered this manga yesterday by pure chance.
Nothing to say except that it is wonderful, damn touching. I still have tears reading the last chapters.
I am sorry that there is no extra chapter with the mother opening her eyes and maybe revealing everything to her son but at least the author leaves it to our imagination.
Some masterpieces deserve an anime adaptation or at least an extra volume telling how events went from the end to 2-3 years later...who knows maybe until the couple's marriage.

Users who are viewing this thread