Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Uuhh.. Glasses girl who's name i don't remember.. You are just an admirer. A passing person in hislife. End of story. Move the f on.
Many thanks

Girl you're just a distraction from the main story 😈. But really its fine to be jealous but then either be determined to be clear about your interest to him or give up. The problem is she's probably going to harass our FL rather than do something to get closer to him. Moreover, she hasn't prepared herself for the possible reality that he's just not interested. It doesn't matter how nice you are or how long you've been waiting for someone, they're not obligated to hold special feelings for you. Being a good person (how authentic that is in her case idk) doesn't make you the right one for them.

Fed-Kun's army
Girl: what does gat make me who has only been waiting for him?
Me: A bitch. A really annoying one at best 🤷

Girl, wake up and smell the roses. It makes you a stalker. He barely knows you exist

I get that there's a gap of several years from their original hs time to now and that he's been busy, but for him and FL to seemingly forget that he dated that other girl in the original timeline... Lol

Also, almost kinda makes you want to feel sorry for the girl ...almost lol since if he's completely forgotten, then you can assume that they didn't last that long to begin with. So even without the FL there, she doesn't really have a chance... though it does seem like she did something really bad to FL in the original timeline, so good for her lol

Jung Da-ae's gym uniform smells of perfume, but I bet glasses girl's reeks of desperation.

Contributor
Begone Thot ?

She probably trapped our Fmc in the original story (and it worked), she will try to do the same again.

I forgot but did the guy ever even date glasses girl? Kinda seems like something went on that made people think they dated, but the guy probably never actually liked her

@tateragi I think in his past they did date for a while from what I saw, but it hasn’t happened yet in the time they’re in now. Like they went back in time before him and that girl started dating is what I meant.

Dex-chan lover
@tateragi They did date in the original timeline, the difference now is that due to spending all his free time with Jung to keep their siblings from meeting up, none of the events that led to them going out have happened(I think last chapter he canceled a study session he was supposed to have with her to meet with Jung/go spy on his brother).

Zmk

I wonder how they stopped dating in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread