Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 32

I've had a suspicion for a while now that that girl (Yirim's junior) has been acting behind her back with that stalker, yikes

FUUUUUU WHY ARE THEY SO CUTE ITS MAKING ME ROLL IN MY BED
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE 💖💖

Double-page supporter
I mean at this point it’s obvious sine the author already did so much foreshadowing in season one

It can go two ways. Blondie and the girl are both suspicious.

1) Blondie is seeing her colluding with handsy man = she's the bad apple = he's the 2nd ML... 'cause why should we care about him?
2) Blondie is seeing her asking handsy man questions (doing some investigation on her own) = she's not the bad apple = he's the bad apple... 'cause why should we care about this right now?

So... what does she get out of it?
For 1) I don't see anything so far. There would have to be a future reveal to explain it.
For 2) Peace of mind? The group Yirim hangs out with seem pretty invested in her stalker issue so that should include her.

I'll pick 2) for now. Yirim's man is brother-in-law so it's probably a safe bet to discount him as 2nd ML unless this a really slow burn. I'm seeing nothing from Yirim towards the guy.
The girl's behavior was amped up at the festival so something rattled her then. That would explain her going to talk with handsy and why blondie would care.

What does she mean by "thinking about it for 8 years"? Does it mean in the original timeline she liked him from high school until their siblings got married? But she only got feelings after? I'm so confused. Someone pls explain!!!

Contributor
Uwu

It's nice to see them happy, even if drama will probably come soon.

Woow.. I think Kim Gu Jong is just a jerk and not actually someone who would resort to stalking. I think that he's someone who would do something directly and impulsively like when he confront his juniors and the party that held without him.
Dunno who the stalker actually is. Maybe that other sunbae.. sometimes someone who looks nice can have a twisted mind.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's the girl junior, the one that was snooping in the noona's bag. Idk the reason, but she shady af

Dex-chan lover
@Hydrarifle She kept meeting him because he was her sister's fiance's younger brother, and the whole time she was remembering how he treated her bad in that incident with the "she gave me a condom" bitch. So he was on her mind, but not in a good way.

Users who are viewing this thread