Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 33

I feel like she is cheating on the brother, even tho it's not true. I don't like it

couldnt they stop them from dying by simply making sure that the 2 of them stay at home that exact day? its not like they were on a loop anyway

@Kin_
From what I remember, the reason they came to the conclusion that they can't date is because there was a shaman before the wedding who said they are incompatible (like they have ill-fated relationship). The parents seemed to blame their selves because they didn't believe it and then they died on the wedding day.

So that's why it's not a simple preventing the day of death. Because if the reason is the fact that they are "together", then they will die no matter what. That's why Da-ae started questioning whether their conclusion is correct. He acknowledged the reasoning, but the problem is that he doesn't want to risk any chances so he finds preventing them from dating is still the safest and surest way to save them.

Dex-chan lover
Um. That sunbae tho. Like... Isn't he the crush of that other friend that snuck photos into the sisters bag?
Many thanks

I've been thinking this since the beginning, but they should probably try to find that shaman that made that prediction in the first place. It's plain stupid that they're just blindly believing words from someone they've never even met.

Also, their siblings dated for 8 YEARS, but so far neither the FL or ML mentioned that their dating history was filled with accidents and dangerous occurrences. If marriage equals certain death, then dating for that long should've granted them at least a few injuries indicating what was to come, no?

I like fl's thinking rather than the ml's. I believe he is too inflexible and rigid in his views while the fl can atleast acknowledge that they may be wrong. What I do know is that it'll be extremely difficult to change his mindset with the personality he has. (Speaking from personal experience)

Well wouldn't it be easier to just change the wedding day? I mean just bc they went back in time where the two of them meet doesn't mean they have to stop their meeting. It is also the start of the FL and ml to walk different paths and "hating" each other

Maybe I'm thinking too much Western thinking for Korea... but if the problem and the main risk of death is due to marriage, wouldn't it be enough to simply NOT get married and stay together?

@Nameee it's also before sister-in-law's stalking began. I think this is actually what they're supposed to prevent. It's just a theory I read in another site's comments section, but
The stalker could be the one who killed them.

@Lucrecia yeah, I thought the same lol. Just let them date, but prevent the marriage. They dated for 8 freaking years without a hitch. They could just show the diary to sister-in-law in case she didn't believe it.

our girl is right tho. it can’t be a coincidence that they had so many chance encounters even though they intervened maybe they are wrong in their approach? but the thing is also understand why our boy is so focused on the this being the only path bc if it isn’t then they die again and what then?

also i’m pretty sure the reason why they are so focused on keeping them apart is bc of what her mother said which is their sister and brothers relationship would end in tragedy or something like that at the very beginning of the story after they passed i could be wrong tho.

@Lucrecia
I think that is a bit too western. But maybe they could just have a paper marriage without the wedding and be happy like that? That way no wedding but they still get married? And get to be together?

@mukade that's what I always felt too! I think in the original timeline her sister wasn't able to find out the "real" stalker, who might cause their death

Dex-chan lover
I really hope that blonde sunbae isn't the stalker. He looks like such a nice guy.

Let them choose their own path, 8 years of lots of pda is better than no memories at all. The ml should listen to fl to find a different solution and focus on developing their budding relationship.

@Liar

The blond sunbae
is the stalker. He also stalked her in their previous life.

He was also the one who killed them after their wedding with the car.

I’m glad she mentioned that because they could’ve really just influenced circumstances around the day of the wedding, like convince her sister to wait a day or so before going on the honeymoon or change the wedding date. However, they somehow landed on keeping them apart for the foreseeable future as the best path? Granted, I can understand how the trauma of losing their siblings may have them go to extremes.

Users who are viewing this thread