Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 35

Screw it I’ve got an iPad I’ll just use my phone and google translate and go ahead.

@linseed that's a completely different webtoon. it's on mangadex under the name Just a Girl He Knows . you really got me scared for a sec thinking goodbye, in-law was on webtoon

Hmmm, I understand both sides obviously. It's kind of up to your own morals now. It's not illegal to have siblings marry... each other's siblings right? Although it'll be an unusual family lol

I’m lowkey rooting for both sibling couples to end up together. The older siblings seemed so happy in their previous lives, and the MCs had a lot of regrets from their previous lives and seem happier now, aside from the whole trying to keep their siblings apart plan. But there’s that weird gray area of both couples ending up together, whether people could technically argue incest but there’s no blood relation, idk.
I just want all of them to be happy.

@Kendama pls nooo i rlly like da-ae and haneol :( even though i pity their siblings but its not like da-ae didnt deserve to be with haneol... she likes him so much too

LOL I like how no one can hear them when they're talking about tailing their brother/sister but when it's romance stuff everyone can hear them lool
I feel like it's going to end up with both pairs dating each other, just because that would be the best happy ending and it also seems to be foreshadowing that a bit

Users who are viewing this thread