Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 38

Man, I feel so bad for the older brother. I'm curious to see how the story's events evolve.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel so bad for his brother, all of them are happy while he's alone :(

Tae-gang oppa!!!🥺😫😭

Well, atleast he already made the move (still makes me sad because he was rejected and he is sad😔), Mirim won't be able to get him off her mind now😏
The love is strong on this ship but the sails have yet to be raised.

But darn... my heart still a aches. Need them together so bad!

I can't believe how happy I was when she was confessed to by her friend even though I don't even ship them. Guess the protagonist's were working so hard I got caught up in their drive too

It looks like they're setting sister-in-law up for an emotional trauma. It's just my conjecture but...

I'm convinced blondie is the stalker by the past chapters. So, the likely way this is going to end is by sister-in-law getting hurt by that reveal. Given she died in the first life it'll probably be violent or heavily coercive somehow. Even if it isn't, her personality wouldn't likely forgive deception.

If that's true then she's not going to get together with brother-in-law. She'll have lived through a betrayal that he prevented the first time around. If they do get together then it's going to be rocky or a long time later.

Dex-chan lover
that confession over the phone weirded me out. they could easily have met the next day... even mirim, who is clueless, said so. and everything that happens in this manga happens for a reason so. eyes emoji.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I was just wondering about what happened to brown hair forgot her name lmao.

we all know they're destined for each other. I'm just scared what will have to happen to get there

Users who are viewing this thread