Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 40

Han-eol, dear, go tf back!! Go back to da-ae you prideful thing!!!

Fed-Kun's army
They are actually ruining his older brother's life wtf.

Dex-chan lover
That was some pretty good visual storytelling there.

The metaphorical distance between them in that one panel despite sitting so close.

Or when his hand retreated from her touch when they were talking.

Nice, nice.

Da-ae is not only the smarter one, she's the more mature one too. Han-eol isn't listening or thinking and is blaming her for his frustration. He pulled the same shite at the beginning blaming her sister for his brother's death. Quite honestly, if he loses her over this he'll have himself to blame the most.

Oh no... Damn this manhwa is so different from all the other ones I've read. Such an interesting premise. Thank you so much for the updates!

What I never understood about these two is why not simply change the date the two marries? They all end up dying due to the newly wed couple driving off in such bad weather, they should push for the two to be married before that date or after to avoid the bad weather causes their tragedy. Their knowledge of the future would allow them to invest in stocks or if they are knowledgable about sports double their bank quickly, with vast money and Da's sisters diary they should be able to circumvent this fate easily (like offer to pay for the honeymoon and arrange it such to avoid that particular drive, on that particular night, and most of all that particular weather).

Fed-Kun's army
What Da-ae said is true. Making them see bad things about eachother will only make it worse as when they trully know about each other as they work together they would see that it was all false and then they would be like 'oh she/he isn't that bad as I though he/she woupd be' and then they would see each other from other prespective.Han-eol is really imature here, he is not listening and is not being reasonable. I get that he is being like because he is afraid but doing all this alone is just stupid.

@John_Doe_Jersey Although I think changing the date is a good idea, isn't the premise about how to change fate? It is implied that as fate draws the two together, it will also ultimately be their doom. That is why Da-ae and Han-eol are struggling, and recent events are making it more stressful because they understand how fate is almost impossible to break. For your other point about investing in the stock or making money quick, I think this story excels in that it is extremely realistic and slow-paced. It's obvious that the story isn't about how the main characters become the most powerful in the world or become imposing figureheads of society, it's just a story about two people trying to avoid fate. Also, it's kinda obvious that you've been reading a ton of TRK or some Chinese/Korean power fantasy. Please just take in the subtle qualities and beauties of this story before you become obsessed over unrealistic and choppy storylines that give a false sense of reality.

Thanks for the update!
Is this... Destined to be a tragedy...? 🗿
That's so cruel...

Dex-chan lover
Lol the older brother cooked extra from happiness I think
Also.. those crazy eyes.i know that the older brother is his only family but... It seems excessive o___o
Many thanks

@unime Is it excessive? You know your brother who you also see as a parent figure will die and you realized you can not do anything to avoid it.

In these cases your first reaction is not "what would jesus do?", but be really fucking upset about it, like how Han-eol is. Too bad Da-ae got swept up in this first initial anger, but it's also good they have been through this once before, so she won't just leave him be like in a real situation it would (most likely) happen.

@John_Doe_Jersey did you already memorize some old winning lottery number combination in case you went back in time? If not, stop being a hypocrite. :) This story is not focusing on that part of time travel.

I read this for Da-Ae...
I hated Haneul from the beginning, ended up hating him less and as of now he’s kind just blegh.

Double-page supporter
I can easily understand male MC. Your only family will die. Anyone would anything to stop that. You go with a plan that is most likely to work. Not only that but he didn't change at all, it was FMC who decided to change that plan. So his anger is not unreasonable.
I think it even is realistic how he decides to leave instead of having serious fight with FMC.

Users who are viewing this thread