Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 47

Thanks for the update! This is one of my favs rn. On another note, it’s almost painfully obvious the bf is the stalker now.

I think it's clear he's the stalker, but even if the bf isn't, still doesn't seem like a good guy to date. A guy who is so insecure that he constantly needs to monopolize your attention or show off his relationship with you when it really isn't needed or appropriate, has got some issues that sugarcoating won't solve.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point it doesn't even matter if he isn't the stalker lol, he's still trash.

Dex-chan lover
@KeroBunny14: My theory is that Mirim getting a boyfriend just scared the stalked in the original timeline ( he did stalk her in the originally, just not so prominently), and she being single this time made him going in the offensive.

Also, he totally was the one who caused, out of frustration, the accident that got the newlyweds killed.

A red flag...I'm positive that he's mirim's stalker...a plan that would made her turn to him for help and it did and now she's his now...

Just binged this yesterday and there's already another update 😍 feeling bles-sed!

Yeah, I always had the hunch that the (now)boyfriend
was the stalker all along and now I'm 100% sure, actually, when he started the non-stop calling I was sure but at this point it's hitting us in the face with it lol.

It's starting to be really obvious that he's the stalker, but he is reaaaally clingy... Thank you for the update! ♥️

Your boyfriend ain't it. I predict that the older brother will figure it out and save her. So despite the efforts to keep them apart, the two will get together.

Dex-chan lover
It's painful to read... I've seen this level of clinginess before and it's way too real.

Users who are viewing this thread