Goodbye, In-law!

LMAO THOSE DRAWING MADE MY DAY, and curiously enough accurately depicted how I felt while I was reading the chapter!

Thank u!!!

Can we read the free raws somewhere else than daum,semms the raws there are no longer free...

Double-page supporter
This story is so goooood im in love😍,,, both MCs are amazing and pacing is great too

thank you so much for the translations!!!

ahh this was perfect in so many ways, im so glad i decided to read this
thank you for translating! 🥰

Double-page supporter
i'm so glad the cover didn't deceived me and i proceed to read this. it's so goooooooodddddd 😩😍😤 too bad the raw isn't avalaible anymore

Group Leader
Binging this felt super fun, had to read all of the available chapters in one sitting. It doesn't have a particularly strong start but after reading a few more chapters after the first one, you just know you're in for a ride. The comedy is funny, the plot is interesting and most importantly, the dynamic between the leads is so good. Wonder how it'll all wrap up in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
I fucking love the dynamic between these two, i hope it end well for everyone :(

Oh my god Solace, Thank you so much translating this! I fell in love with the story so much, bless you for doing this work!!! 😭💖😭💖😭💖💖😭

Aggregator gang
"Completed"?
Does that mean it stopped publishing in korea or it finished her in mangadex? (Cuz the story sure as hell isnt nowhere near done)

It's a pretty fun series to read and I'm enjoying reading it, but there's such a clear easy solution to their problem that they never seem to consider, like
they only need to stop the siblings from driving right after the wedding, that's it, no need to stop them from ever dating or marrying, but somehow the main characters never think about that (up until chapter 33 at least, don't know if it'll change in the upcoming chapters)
. Regardless of that, the characters are fun and I look forward to see what happens next.

Users who are viewing this thread