Goodbye, My Rose Garden - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Sayonara rose garden

Dex-chan lover
Pfft yeah, like anyone hasn't try to stop Alice. She really run out of the church with her dress and nobody has run after her ? Like her family or even Edward will let her run away. Will have been most possible if she run away before the marriage and in secret but she run away AT the marriage and after revealing the truth. I'm not really sure how any of that will work. It's an happy ending sure but that's kinda bad writing of it.

Dex-chan lover
It’s finally over, huh...

I was honestly fully expecting this story to have a sad ending, so it really took me by surprise. Throughout the story everyone had such a realistic approach to what would happen to her family’s status etc if Alice came out, that I didn’t think the story would dare to go there. I was pleasantly surprised! 🥰

The final chapter looked amazing, more so than any of the previous ones. Alice in her wedding dress was so beautiful! It was a nice ending to the story! ❤️

Thank you so much for translating it!

Really thought they was going to go the route of them not being together, glad it didnt though.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like it was kind of clumsy to leave the elopement off till the last possible moment, like it would've been less dramatic but the pivotal moment for alice is actually when she realizes that if she accepts the proposal hanako will leave her-that is actually the climax of her arc, the moment when she's directly told that she needs to choose respectability or honesty, and we actually do see her tragically defer. so after that point both the readers and the characters have accepted that this is where the ending is taking us and we see impressive developments along that axis, with hanako deciding on a new life path and everyone making changes with alice staying with the old guard and then thats all abandoned at the last moment? it feels like a waste of pages tbh. if the story had settled on going one way or the other earlier i think the ending would've been more impactful and more in the vein of the earlier chapters

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I’m crying, this is gonna be a bad endin-

49w3g9.jpg

YEET

Well, that was unexpected, and as @Lilliwyt said, it was a bit strange.
But I’ll fucking take it. Hell yeah, good ending.

Oh, and thanks for the translation @Sha-tan.

I am so happy i don't remember the last time a story almost made me cry this was truly beautiful...

I don't care about anything else, this had a happy ending.
I didn't expect Alice to blurt out everything at the very moment of the wedding, but I can smhow see that after saying all that, her family maybe let her go cuz everybody else already knew, and in that situation the best for the 'honor' of the family was Alice to dissapear from there I guess.
Did I just see Edward getting publicly humiliated by Alice...(?) Amazing!

Thank you for letting us enjoy this good series translators!

Dex-chan lover
Perfect, an exemplar yuri ending even in a setting so against them.
Probably will become one of this recomendation

Double-page supporter
Me too, the day of my marriage I'll yell "No ! I love 2D !" and run away.

Oof, not gonna lie they had us in the first half.
But I'm glad it ended this way, even though it may have been a bit clumsy.

thank you for translating !

Users who are viewing this thread