Goodbye, My Rose Garden - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Sayonara rose garden

Fed-Kun's army
happy ending yus! rushed for sure but glad they ended it together

ty for translating!

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt she publicly say she was lesbian in a church after saying NO when the priest asked her if she wanted to mary the son of a b****. Who the hell do you think will go after her? Eduard was humilated to the point he would become a joke for other noble.
Her family would have to take the responsibility for this if they were to go after her, so yes she could runaway. The people who would try to get close to her after this would be grouped with her in the mind of the majority of people, and this would destry their social standing.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but all these POS stories that redeem themselves in the last half of the last chapter can go die in a car fire for all I care.

Scored it "1" without remorse.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, not exactly the best writing for the end but hey, everyone loves happy endings right?

Thanks for translating this, was a lovely ride <3

Dex-chan lover
@kaezeribato It's foolish to think neither her family or Edward will let that slide that easily, moreso to go with her maid. I'm sorry but i didn't buy that nobody have try to at least reasonate her and have let her leave like that. And even with that, she is in her freaking wedding dress with no other clothes or luggages. Not even talking about money. I don't think Hanako can financially support the two of them in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Finally!. Now I can finally read the entire manga from start to finish. Thanks for the translation!

Thank you so much for doing this manga. I have read and enjoyed it from the beginning, and it’s great to see it come to a happy ending.

Thanks for all your hard work!

I don't think this is a historically accurate ending in any way. I think the idea that Hanako becomes an author to share her lost love is likely much closer to what would have actually happened sadly. For anyone that wants more bittersweet historical yuri, I highly recommend Moonlight Flowers by Mutsumi Tsukumo.

Dex-chan lover
Ha! What a brilliant move. They tried to hold power over her with the threat of rumors, so she took that power away from them in the most final way possible.

(If people think that this sort of thing is unrealistic, they might want to do some reading on some of the crazy things that people did during the suffragette movement. The author went out of their way to reference it for a reason.)

Dex-chan lover
I got scared for a second when Alice was already at the wedding!!! This was a lovely story, thank you for the translation!

The ending is so so good so great and sweet lovely. I really love how Alice has solved the rumors by facing and telling the truth of herself to everyone and then run away with Hanako. I definitely miss this story and the sweet lovely emotion of the loving between Alice and Hanako so much. Love it so much.
I appreciate so much and thank you so much for all your hard work for translating all these chap of this lovely manga @Sha-tan 😊

Users who are viewing this thread