Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 10 Ch. 103

Double-page supporter
punpun needs to be neutered. the man can't keep his johnny in his pants for longer than 5 minutes

I can’t take punpun seriously, he blames everything on everyone else even though he’s the one at fault. He even made a whole new personality just so he doesn’t have to blame himself. It’s sad what he becomes I really hope he changes over time and realizes exactly what he’s doing, he has before but he ran away from his problems. Bro needs to t up fr

idek man please just stop mentally torturing me. Please just tell me that maybe Aiko is going through te same thing punpun is and they both confess and live happily ever after.

Not like thats ever going to happen tho

Sometimes I question why i am even reading a manga which i know is not going to turn out well and ill just end up depressed for a month or 2. Why do people do this to themselves. Maybe we dont really want to know the reason incase its a realization that were all just like punpun and we want to run away from that

oh well. To hell with my feelings

Where's uncle Yuichi when punpun need him? But it's too late though, he already became a monster

Users who are viewing this thread