Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 10 Ch. 103

yeah. punpun is snapping bad. I fucking knew it. don't try to become someone you're not or the disassociation feeling is gonna take you into psychosis. also no, you're not being self entitled by calling her a whore, you're being hypocritical as fuck dawg. you can't say shit like that when you fuck girls and then leave them when they get attached.

from the very beginning of this manga, punpun didn't change a single fucking bit. he never had a moment of proper self awareness to his bad habits. he somehow attracts girls that are better than him(mainly sachi here tbh, and the driving class girl. can't really say aiko is better than punpun, and what midori did fucked our boy up). then he just emotionally manipulates the fuck out of these girls by constantly playing the victim. i think he's a vulnerable narcissist in a way, being as pitiable as possible so people try and take care of him so that he feels better about himself. a form of manipulation that just steals emotional energy from others.

on with the ride, i guess.

Users who are viewing this thread