Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 10 Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
She was riding her ex-husband at the same time?
And what is this about him having no flaws? The guy is ALL flaws. He has no virtues.

It's his fault, he abandoned Sachi, he could't make up with her just like he could't do it with Aiko. Punpun still can do nothing about his life. But then again, I also can do nothing so I just wait while life passes by, just like Punpun does.

It's weird, a lot of people are reacting to this like Punpun was entitled to Sachi, when they both literally established that they WEREN'T together, they were just there for the physical sex and each other's general company.
But hey, I'll give him props for at least SAYING he'd be there for her if she went to get an abortion. One thing I can commend him on.

After reading this fine ass shit I can proudly say..... when this manga ends either I will be in depression or I will be in hell .

Dex-chan lover
the bullshit saotome spouted this chapter is legitimately the angriest i've ever gotten at a manga.

"I thought you might come to depend on me more if you had no source of income..."
machiavellianist prick.

"even if you start today, you'll never bridge the gap..."
despite his self-assurance in saying this, this isn't a universal truth. it comes down to what the "gap" is. to go more in detail would be a lot of text.

"what being successful all comes down to is doing something of significance and receiving the appropriate amount of pay for it"
i'm hella successful according to this definition, but it's an almost inhuman interpretation of success. health? emotions? does "success" truly just boil down to "slave away at job"? then, in what way is onodera barred from being successful?

"even if you find temporary happiness today, it won't change the fact that losers will be losers"
i portrayed myself as the chad and you as the soyjak, i win
you're just forcing your subjective concept of a loser onto someone so you can boast about yourself and preach your gospel of narcissism

"know that happiness of yours is merely a delusion granted by society"
what? that's the POINT of society, dipshit. we collaborate to create the greatest happiness for the most people. and regardless of what angle he's coming from saying people like onodera cause "society to collapse in on itself", he's a bitch. culturally? move to the countryside or something then, i'm sure you'll find a lot more people with the same opinions as you. he doesn't know how fucked onodera actually is, he's saying this based on the lone fact that he's going into the housing market at 20 years old. economically? that's 99 times out of 100 the fault of poor regulation and/or poor business leaders, not the common man.

"i've put myself at risk... so why can't i talk down to the losers who've failed to do the same?"
everyone has put themselves at risk, felt unfairness, worries, fears. he just doesn't acknowledge others' because only those that he's felt himself are valid apparently. changing plans based on these things isn't weakness, it's the smart choice. great job dumbass, you put yourself through immense suffering to become... what, exactly? he has little societal influence, his only boon being the numbers on his paycheck.

there's the ad hominum and the casual misogyny, but they speak for themselves. this isn't apologism for onodera, btw, he's horrible in a whole different way. it's just that this guy is horrible and absolutely fucking infuriating. it's honestly hard for me to consider him as human, given how indifferent/contemptuous he is to his humanity and pretty much everything besides his own conception of success.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
well damn of course this is what also happened

damn this series is crazy

Users who are viewing this thread