Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 12 Ch. 125

Dex-chan lover
The story honestly reminds me of Evangelion in regards to how every character is a massive piece of shit. Maybe his father did love him but in the end he abandoned him. Yes, his uncle isn't excluded in the list of assholes in his life.

Aggregator gang
@degfoledge Not to mention the fact that Midori essentially got away with statutory sexual assault. That's f'd the way up.

Aggregator gang
Mimura and his Girlfriend did nothing wrong though, so I don't think they are involved with the "every character is a massive piece of shit" list. They are just living normal happy lives, unbeknownst that there friend legit murdered someone.

so this is my second time reading this amazing masterpiece but how the hell is midori still pregnant she raped punpun before he went to highschool so what the hell maybe she got an abortion before then found his uncle when he was having his character arc maybe inio forgot but something to think about. maybe I forgot some things but still interesting.

wait, how is sachi like punpun's mum? and how was yuicchi able to perceive that when they just met?

Sachi is as free and blunt as his mom but she's a lot more honest with her emotions, enough to admit her love for PunPun.

I thought I'm tough and can't cry over the manga. But the pictures of them together broke me into tears.

Fed-Kun's army
Mimura and his Girlfriend did nothing wrong though, so I don't think they are involved with the "every character is a massive piece of shit" list. They are just living normal happy lives, unbeknownst that there friend legit murdered someone.
kanie too! im so glad she stopped punpun that one time and nothing bad happened to her.

holy shit the OEDIPUS COMPLEX. this is like a psychology gasm ngl. I see how sachi is like his mom. she's as unhinged as his mom was.

I also feel really bad for sachi. i tore up with her when she tore up. she might have some problems, but in terms of "brokenness", she's the least broken out of the other broken characters. her narcissism is an issue and how she wanted a relationship with punpun just to have him as her pet, but she wasn't genuinely malicious in her actions. she did help punpun, she's just a bit of a horny asshole. she's "normal" broken, compared to the fucked up levels of broken we have. I don't think she qualifies as a "massive" piece of shit.

the driving class girl was also a normal person (we know nothing about her though tbh)

Users who are viewing this thread