Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 13 Ch. 147

Double-page supporter
Finally finished this piece of shiart manga
When people say this manga has a bittersweet ending, all i can see is 90 % bitter sour and 10% sweet

Yes I'm glad that Punpun managed to settle as a normal citizen afterall, but I wonder if he's happy? did he manage to redeem himself? or just simply being indifferent?
and glad that his friends are doing pretty well too

but what did Uncle Yuichi meant when he said "Damn it it's just i thought this is hope isn't it" when his baby was born?
and what's the point of good vibration and the dark spot?

And everything with Aiko is purely sour and bitter, we only see her suffering, being lied onto again and again, abused by her mother, got harrased by Punpun in front of his house, stabbed by her crazy bitch of a mother, forced to kill her, abused by Punpun on the run

AND JUST WEHEN I THINK THEY HAVE A SLIM CHANCE OF HAPPINESS, SHE DECIDED TO KILL HERSELF
like damn it, just chapters before she told Punpun to live, that there'll be one day he'll be glad that he's alive,
just when she said she won't leave punpun for she don't want him commiting suicide
just when punpun accepted her choice to go to the police
just when she said she wants to put aside all the lies
just when they promised to always remember each other even if they are separated
just when they dreamt of seeing the milky way again
just when I was hoping to see a good ending for both of them (or they can die together?)
SHE FUCKING KILLED HERSELF?
if she died of natural cause like the wound etc that won't feel as terrible :(

whhhhhhhhhy you did this author? I literally felt disgusted despaired saddened distressed angry and depressed seeing her dead body hanging, I can even begin to imagine how Punpun felt then. (wait, or maybe this is her personal vendetta on Punpun? I don't think so)
She died miserably horribly without fulfilling anything in life
just thinking about this makes me angrily sad

an ok ending but 10/10 won't recommend to my friends coz i'm too salty to do that

Anyway
Oyasumi Punpun
Oyasumi Seki Midori Yuichi Punyama and all other characters

and sayonara Aiko :(

Few last panels are the reason this ending is the best for me so far. Goodnight and goodbye Punpun.

i stopped reading punpun when i was at chapter 130 for half a year so i don't know what the fucks going on

ujan3yo23v321.jpg

And so the cycle is fated to keep repeating again... and again... and again...

I finished it... I was here...

Dex-chan lover
The fuck kind of ending was that?

If it is perfectly okay with the world, I'm just going to assume that Punpun actually managed to kill himself with that knife in the neck, and that the story ended there. There really wasn't any way anything after that was acceptable. It wasn't acceptable to simply ignore everything between Punpun's trip with Aiko's corpse and him coming back home.
What a let-down.

This whole story was miserable, but at least some of the early parts were funny. The ending was rushed, pathetic and achieved nothing.

Its been a ride boys. Oyasumi.

I really hope the two kids will have a decent life. With good adults to rely on not the same as what Punpun and Aiko experienced.

A masterpiece indeed

So in the end, did we ever get to see punpuns real face? Or was the kid who was staring in shock meant to be punpun?

Oh well that was one story. I guess in the end it kind of did work out. I feel bad for Aiko though. Maybe moving on from what happened is the best thing.

And also this whole manga is depicted to be written by Sachi right? Punpun told her his life events and she wrote a manga on it. That was a nice touch.

Oyasumi

Users who are viewing this thread