Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 13 Ch. 147

Double-page supporter
I'm sobbing and i don't even know if this is happiness or sadness tears ..

Dex-chan lover
Aiko might be the start of punpun's spiral to negativity and that damn treat from his mother side but most of it is on him, he deserve his current life now, away from his comfort empty room, a broken person trying to live a normal life pushed by the people around him, a half-ass person that cant decide if he wanted to be evil or a good person and a coward that failed to end his life, despite all of that there are still people who care for him while aiko has none and when she thought a person showed up to save her turns out its just a weak person that slowly turning into the same person as her mother in front of her eyes.

precisely because I can heavily relate and understand punpun that I can say f u punpun.

10/10 would read again, it's definitely one of my favorite mangas that i've read.

Fed-Kun's army
similar ending to bojack horseman. No real grandoise ending or anything, life just moves on.

great manga overall. Well written characters, good plot, and an amazing depection of mental health issues and what makes villans be villans.

I started this manga during a toigh time in my life, depressed and extra edgy. Not recommended, but i enjoyed the comfort in this manga. And of course, it slapped me in my face so i don't become punpun.

I'd like to leave you all with a quote. "mental health is a commitment to reality at all times." don't be like punpun. Be self aware, and escape your delusions. We're all gonna make it bros.

6:20 PM June 15, 2024. I started reading this on my 15th birthday (June 13th). Reading this manga has made me feel things no other manga has, though I am still a puny little child I've learned a few things from this manga, I feel as i've definetely grown as a person after this long journey, and I'm sure everyone else who read it has. I'll definetely reread this once a year to see if anythings changed or if I notice any new things, maybe when I'm like 24 i'll finally understand everything this manga has to show. World doesn't feel the same. But in the end, people will just think of this comment as r/iam14andthisisdeep. In conclusion, GOOOOOD VIBRATIONS!!!

well i had no idea what was going on. i think it would be a better ending if punpun died- he is such a horrible person anyways

1st full manga i’ve read and finished in 3 days i have to say it was absolutely amazing and surprised me i did not expect to cry so much but in the end it was still so beautiful goodnight punpun :,)

Users who are viewing this thread