Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 3 Ch. 28

I honestly don't know if that kid is speaking facts or fiction, because I agree with him on some things, and others I don't

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Komatsu is PvPtard scum.
Freedom is what matters. Being a competitive dickbag isn't any better than forced equality.
The other guy isn't the opponent. The game is the opponent. If you "win" against the other guy, you've still lost to the game. Lost to the rules. The house always wins.
The only way to win is to defeat the purpose of the game itself. If it demands you choose between going forward or back, you can go to the right. If it demands you choose between left or right, you go up.
Competition and cooperation are two different colours of the same shackle of social dependence.

Fed-Kun's army
Komatsu said some real nigga shit dawg. Very eloquently spoken.

We can't all get along. Ideas will clash with one another, and whoever stands for his ideals survives. In a literal evolutionary sense, and an idealogical sense. You deserve what you tolerate.

But humans aren't just competitive creatures, what sets us apart from other species is our empathy and ability to cooperate. The best way to live is to always give it your all. Stand for your ideals, push yourself to your limits, it's where greatness happiness, at the very limit of what humanity thinks is possible, but to also help your fellow people up, being kind, caring and understanding just how hard it is to improve. A shining beacon of hope in a world of darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread