Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 4 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Not the outcome I was expecting.
Possibly even more fucked up than I was expecting, but frankly there was no possible good outcome from that. And it is probably going to get worse.

@Umutowski
iu

wow.
scratch what i said last few chaps. It's not borderline pedophilia anymore. this IS pedophilia.
Uncle mightve been right ngl bro. He's a piece of human garbage, maybe he SHOULD sabotage himself from that girl gah damn.

Still though, really amazing writing, showcasing just how this little bit of weakness can make thigns get so much worse.
Uncle couldve been all of us. We like to think we're all good people, but when push comes to shove, would we stay the same?

wow.
scratch what i said last few chaps. It's not borderline pedophilia anymore. this IS pedophilia.
Uncle mightve been right ngl bro. He's a piece of human garbage, maybe he SHOULD sabotage himself from that girl gah damn.

Still though, really amazing writing, showcasing just how this little bit of weakness can make thigns get so much worse.
Uncle couldve been all of us. We like to think we're all good people, but when push comes to shove, would we stay the same?
It was never borderline pedophilia tho, he was ready for action as soon as the little girl jumped at his neck. No wonder the guy thinks he doesn't deserve love and calls himself trash

Aggregator gang
thats fucked up but at least hes not a pedo i mean he is but just not a full one

Users who are viewing this thread