Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 4 Ch. 41

Double-page supporter
Punpun is fucking narcissist bait. Insecure. Eager to please. Perpetually anxious. Emotionally broken. A victim waiting to happen, and later an abuser himself. Thus the cycle continues...

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

okay this is so fucked up. She likes punpun just because he has a shit life? Like really? So she doesn't want him to be better, is that it? Like this is the opposite of something you would wish for someone you like. Find a better reason to live and love, than sadness. Yaguichi is cool. Instead of dwelling on past he pushed himself instead of crying and overthinking and whatnot, maybe he will even win! While i certainly relate to punpun, I wish I could be like Yaguichi.

Dex-chan lover
Shit, Yaguichi is really gonna end up not having either. He'll most likely hurt himself irreversibly huh

Dex-chan lover
punpun going insane for da cooch 🤡🤡

aiko feels like another manipulators btw

So Aiko is attracted to Yaguchi because he's cool and determinated but loves Punpun because he did... absolutely... nothing. and even worse, he never tried.
I understand, you both feel the same so you want to be together, but in the end you'll just be sad together.

Be smart. Be with Yaguchi.

Double-page supporter
Howhaaaat Aiko?
U're serious?

If u don't love Yaguchi that much why gives him hope in the 1st place?

Feelsbad for Yaguchi :(
I hope at least he wins the tournament

Users who are viewing this thread