Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 6 Ch. 59

Oh shit man shit shit shit. I really like the dad, he doesn't seem normal but then I guess who is normal. But he is a good man. And I hate punpun for not replying or even reading his letters.

Dex-chan lover
@Gutsu yeah I think the saddest part about the letters is that his dad is still writing them as if pun pun was a kid cus that's the last image of pun pun he has, not cause he's actually weird enough to tell stories about giants and aliens

Dex-chan lover
Well, that cleared something up that I'd almost forgotten about.
I almost respect the way she externalises her madness. Almost. But she treats suicide too trivially for someone who has no intention of actually going through with it.

Still, Punpun's father was a complete bellend either way. What kind of idiot hits his wife with the microwave oven, regardless of how melodramatic she is being? I'd kinda hoped we'd never hear from that arsehole again.

everyone's not a pedo it's just that everyone who does care innocence and purity and the people who listen are usually highschoolers in the story. They aren't looking for sex but a kind of mutual understanding and a platonic relationship. The older ones seem to not care or are too occupied with their own problems to do anything.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't the normal approach to someone going nuts with a knife be to try and talk them down or otherwise disarm them? Rather than to KO them with a kitchen appliance?

Users who are viewing this thread