Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 7 Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
If it was me i would have banged the wall and tell them to keep it low

Damn wrong room punpun :(

Dex-chan lover
2 years will pass, nothing will have changed, and Punpun will chicken out of suicide like the rest of his family. Calling it.

It is so frustrating to see how weak punpun is. This is why I cant relate to him. I get someone who doesnt speak his/her mind all of the time or even most of the time but this mf just doesn't say a word.
Could it be because he has a disability or smth? Hence why he sees him and his family as birds?

I don't know. But he just pisses me off. What a pathetic wimp he is

@HSahzad108277 it's probably hard to empathise with him because you haven't experienced the childhood he has. This guy was literally an accident, by that i mean his parents didn't mean to have him. Sure his parents still cared for him, but they didn't really love him like a parent should, that's why he's so mentally unstable because when you grow older shit happens, but unlike most people Punpun never had that support that he could count on, he had to figure out everything on his own, which resulted in his twisted way of thinking of things. He also didn't have any friends or try to make friends which resulted in his low self-esteem, he was raped by his aunty, couldn't keep his promise with Aiko, etc. That's why he's got such a weak personality.

Users who are viewing this thread