Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 8 Ch. 89

I don't know if the first guy with the mike talking about 2d > 3d is running for governor, but he has my attention.

Double-page supporter
FUCK NO, GO HOME AIKO, GO, LEAVE, DONT COME BACK. FUCK, I know a few chapters ago I said I wanted to see what she was up to, but now I just want her to go. Punpun is a man now, he's doing amazing, the last thing we need is her coming back into his damn life. As someone else said, this is gonna be a huge test for Punpun, and I also don't have faith in him. I believe everything that he has built up, is just gonna come tumbling down, all because of himself. Also, happy to see Seki again, honestly thought he was about to be a forgotten character.

My Poor Aiko. By the way anyone see Sachi's ponytail? Fucking mesmerizing huh, those baby hair is so good.

It all returns to nothing, it just keeps tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.
It all returns to nothing, I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GO AWAY AIKOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread