Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 9 Ch. 99

My heart literally sank to the bottom of the ocean on page 10 like oh my god that shit scared me

I have a bad feeling about this. Im scared to go onto the next volume. someone help me please. help.
Please punpun stop acting like Takashi and just be normal punpun. Aiko will not like this Takashi version of you and youll regret this later. I am sure of it it. Please stop and just be you.

Fed-Kun's army
punpun wanted to be fucked just show he just wanna be loved in any way possible, my boy is really destroyed

what

No seriously what happened to Sachi and Mimura? Punpun had finally found some friends but then he goes back to being depressed again and now he’s gay? And of course Aiko had to show up now. Welp time to see how Punpun’s life goes downhill again

Fed-Kun's army
punpun is takashi. I'm now wondering if takashi is this dude:

obviously i don't ike where this is going this is like borderline psychosis for our boy. trying to abandon yourself and become someone you're not is such a fucking bad idea. he fucking snapped man. idk what the fuck this is. NTR? what type of ntr even is this dawg

Users who are viewing this thread