Gorae Byul - The Gyeongseong Mermaid - Ch. 33 - The People Above Land (7/23)

"Do you have a grudge against me?" You wanted her dead so, I'm sure she's all chill and doesn't hold a grudge /s

Thanks for the tl!

Why is she starting trouble again... 🤨 Thank you for the update ♥️

"Can we talk?"
NO???? She can't talk! And you know that! You are the damn reason!! XD

Dex-chan lover
WHY do they keep bothering her?! Haven't they done enough?! Just let her be omg.

@Leomonade Exactly. She can't talk because of you. These people are smart enough to carry out their plans but lack self-awareness to figure out what is wrong with what they are saying?

thank you for the new chapter

but brooo, they really expect her to speak!??

like ok go off, not like you’re the reason

Damn Euihyun's dad ve been insulting him from the moment he entered the house. Anyways...Thank you for your hardwork Sonyeo project!!! Bless u 🥰🥰😍

Mnx

I hate thatwoman so much!!! Miss soo-a is mute how can they talk! Evwrything is so one sided. I hope miss soo-a can communicate soon!!! 😢 thanks for the update again!

Dex-chan lover
She has let it go, and is now trying to move on, but these people are still so hung up on it... like if the guilt was going to stalk you so, maybe... don't do it?
Many thanks

Group Leader
Can't she just think of her rebellion plan instead of annoying soo-a gdi soo-a didn't even approach those 2 anymore

Mad props to Soo-a for having to deal with everyone's bs. Thank you for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread