Gori-sen ~The type of PE teacher to die first during a panic~ - Ch. 75 - The type of PE teacher to have his confession drowned out by fireworks

Dex-chan lover
This one got me good. I didn't think Gori-sen would actually overpower hte shitty fireworks and become the boom himself. What a legend.

Dex-chan lover
No no! It can't be!
My le Favorite Manga!
It le Ending!

Imagine if he actually died in the last chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know whether to trust that "final part" considering what type of manga this is. I'ma keep huffing my hopium until I'm proven wrong.
Yeah, this is very much a "I'll believe it when I see it" kind of ending announcement.

Power Uploader
Is this the last chapter?????
I don't know whether to trust that "final part" considering what type of manga this is. I'ma keep huffing my hopium until I'm proven wrong.
Yeah, this is very much a "I'll believe it when I see it" kind of ending announcement.
I hope this is a second fake ending
I hope they are just referring to this story arc

I've finished the draft for the final chapter of Gori-sen.

It feels like the serialization went on longer than I'd planned for, but I'm sad that I'll no longer be drawing it.

It ran for 2 years and 9 months, 3 and a half years if you include the Twitter edition.

I feel truly blessed to have been supported by so many people. I hope that everyone enjoys it until the end.
I'm fairly certain chapter 76 will be the final one, the tweet seems too close to the date the chapter released to be talking about 75.5.

Users who are viewing this thread