Gorin no Megami-sama: Nedeshiko Ryou no Medal Gohan - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Problem Children (Part 1)

Aggregator gang
For translator. Thank you so much for continuing translate this good manga after waiting 7 months. I hope you will and still translating this manga in long run. Bc look at that Latin TL 😅

Dex-chan lover
Weirdly I didn't have to reread this to get back memory. Glad to see someone continuing it. I'm still curious who that girl was in the first chapter from the future part.

Dex-chan lover
like the others i'm grateful to you for picking this back up. thanks!

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! I really like this series since i saw it few months ago. Keep up the good work tho!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, im really interested in this as a "self-proclaimed" athlete myself (or at least what im trying to be)

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation.

I'm not sure how this will progress, but at this point, this might be the first harem-ish manga I am not rooting for the main character to "win". None of the girls introduced so far has any sort of redemption character trait at all. They are all stuck up arrogant bitches who automatically assume and treat the MC like a convicted rapist. The gal might have been nicer at first, but even she doesn't seem to sympathize with him much, either. MC did screw himself over with that stupid cake, though.

I can sort of understand that since they are above everyone else in terms of athletic ability, and being teenagers, they can easily look down on others. But having to deal with all of them + a bunch of other girls in the dorm who distrust and dislike him will drive the MC insane. Can't support harem if the girls aren't likeable. For example: Maga Tsuki - the girls have their problems with the MC but they all have some sort of charm to them. The girls in this one seem like they'd be happier with each other.

Ironically, while this is supposed to be pure fiction, the author seems to have depicted correctly a certain number of women in the real world.
013.gif

Users who are viewing this thread