Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

that minecraft-clone game he is playing has some really borked progression.

He need metal/steel just to get the basic crafting table??

Double-page supporter
now.... he need to make the fuckery TNT catapult like the one that Pekora build... bonus point if he can do the Peko laugh

Hmm, his ability should be classified as Video Game Physics, I mean that's nothing new to isekai, but most just follow the MMORPG formula, So he basically has Minecraft powers but with mods

@Mangareader He leaves in an elven village ,inside a forest(free wood) and the bricks are hard to made since the materials and the procedure is more complicated and time consuming.So why in the world he must build with bricks.

Dex-chan lover
@never_preorder

that minecraft-clone game he is playing has some really borked progression.

He need metal/steel just to get the basic crafting table??

So nothing weird about ero-achievements in a crafting game? XD

@Simpleton not exactly a Minecraft clone per say (the god who isekaid him continue to evolve the game mechanic skill based on how he used it)

Aggregator gang
Why would he need to prove his worth to the village/refugees? They've all treated him like shit, and even tried to kill him the first time he entered the premises. Ffs he's a slave/servant for the main bitch, and they still demand his effort for the village.
Even the elf girl doesn't treat him as respectfully as she should.

What's the most disappointing is how the mc is totally fine being a total beta male and being used by others.
The guy has zero self-respect and tbh he seems to be a bit of an idiot.
The guy should stand up for himself, and give them the middle finger (and leave) if they won't show him the respect like other villagers have (and drop the slave shit also).
I also think mc is a total imbecile for being way too gullible when he's so eager to show is powers to someone he doesn't know.

The premise is pretty decent and I like the artwork, but once again the thing that disappoints me the most is the protagonist, and his lack of balls.

Dex-chan lover
no no you can't simply have an ara ara onii-chan. that would make him a trap. or gay.

Lmao to craft a crafting table you need vise which needs mechanical parts. What? That is so dumb

a minecraft workbench?? plz just kill me now.... and then continue to do a great job TLing

A bunch of females want to put a male in custody next thing you know it's body inspection

Users who are viewing this thread