Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

They really did it I was at my breaking point when I seen the crafting table I was like
🥶SHEEEEESH 🥶

lol.
Kinda wondering why he's fine with being a slave though.

Like sure, he's with this girl, sure, but at the same time literally the whole village wants to kill him and use him as a tool.
Plus the first thing she did was put a slave collar on him... hmm

Nah I think it doesnt matter now what title he has, slave or something else as long as his actions is convienient for him... Chain was the only problem well it doesnt matter anymore after he help the refugees ... So the slave title and chain is for early trust issues convinience only...

You should not be annoyed easily by something so small ... To investigate ur surroundings is a first and ur standing is a first... Why make urself a hassle by making the whole refugees ur enemy just because you cant patiently endure being a slave that is only by title and some chains especially for a short time only when facing others.

Well even if he improve enough.. he should just prepare counter attack and not initiate to fight... the more they are interested to you the more you can manipulate them so not all enemies should be killed asap you can use them for your advantage

Dex-chan lover
id go hard on the damage reduction

20% increase on some shitty knife wont do much but halving the damage you take from anything is a big fucking deal

@jebjordan he isnt really a slave
and the alternative is having all the non humans beat him to death so hes fine id say

@Kampfarsch he could very easily have escaped.
Also he can literally just make a giant tower in an hour and stay there.

Besides that, he could easily dismantle their entire defense wall... so yknow.
He's not exactly defenseless.

Once he goes far enough he can probably make turrets or something lol

As far as the "all the non humans beat him to death"
that kinda proves the point though.. he's literally surrounded by people who may want to kill him.
And he could've just not entered the village and went somewhere else.
For example the human cities.

So far he's fine ish, but he is still being used by everyone around him without any care of if he wants to do it or not.

Dex-chan lover
If he makes Minecraft blocks that are literally perfect cubes that can only stack in a cubic grid formation, how is he going to build a safe and stable wall on uneven (let alone non-euclidean) terrain? Logically speaking if you extend perfect cubes in a perfect line on a spheroid planet, even if you start placing them parallel to the ground, they will eventually extend up into space... through simple virtue of the fact that the ground is curved, but straight lines aren't.

He does not appear to be extending it underground, and I'd imagine such a foundation is mandatory for a wall that won't just fall down.

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl tho I want that furnace as a texture pack for the actual game that looks slick af

Aggregator gang
wait wtf straight copy from MC 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀

Users who are viewing this thread