Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
@Mothified
Not at all. You can make most things attractive depending on how you portray it, the opposite of course is true. Greek mythology wanted them to be seen as monsters, so they made them scary looking. Artist want to make a cyclops girl look cute sooo

LAFSVN-Sachi-Anew-1-810x608.jpg

You get results like this.

@Amariithynar
We had the same idea lmao. I love Creepy Cute.....or was it Creepy Charming....heroine designs.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone saying "Erofu" and every time i read that "Erofi"....i think i have a problem
Also....*whisper*can some one translate that sauce at the end....for the good ol' research thing

Luckily he didn't end up in a world of a christian minecraft server otherwise he would be banned already or in this case terminated from the isekai....

Aggregator gang
When Sylphy wants the D it means now, fucktard. Japanese work ethic kicking in to neuter that libido.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@FantasyMaster So I spent way too long using various OCR programs to try and get the name of the work (the QR code just directs you to rickroll) since I cannot read moonrunes directly myself, unfortunately, and it actually came out as the wrong translation several times, to boot (Including as, "It's a special disease"). However, I managed to find it in the end! It's called "Special Nursing" by Shimazu Tekkou. If you know about special numbers, it's 343670.

Aggregator gang
This chapter pissed me off to no end with how bad of a noob mistake this guy way making. He was using logs to smelt, 1 stack(64) of logs smelts 96 items, but convert than into planks, you get 384 items, or even better, convert it into charcoal like what his purpose was, and you get 448 items. The charcoal method is a FULL 5 TIMES BETTER. He'd use less of his logs as fuel, thus allowing him to make more charcoal out of those logs. It's idiotic what he's doing.

Group Leader
@mdgtpope was supposed to be lingot, not lignot typo. whoops

Double checked with TL cause hes an idiot, Lingot is indeed a thing, but he meant to use Ingot, initially I put ingot, but this dumbass said oh thats for a blah blah blah

unknown.png

Lingot is basically just an Ingot, anyways if you search it up it is a word

Users who are viewing this thread