Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
he should build a vertical waterfall to heaven and escape his predicament

Group Leader
Damn I just love this dark elf 😍 anyone knows where I can find english version of the LN or are there any ?

Well this is a surprise to think that a minecraft isekai really exist fr can't believe what am i seeing though i admit this one is quite good everything is somehow balance and the gorilla wife is also daym good well the beastfolk and some elfs impression of him were quite harsh but after his good deeds it seems like they can somehow trust him now well i feel sorry on the mc when that cyclops girl and that horn girl somehow abuses his ability though well in anyway they are something that ya should avoid at all cost cause theu are daym dangerous

@Add1152000 you're right.

MC is annoying because he does not use his head. I mean it's like he has a low IQ. I mean atleast be a little smart.
I mean he has an ability that makes you ridiculously a cheat but instead he is fine with being treated as a slave.
Initially the elf even gave him an option to not go back with her but he cant use his head....
He revealed his abilities way to quickly instead of negotiating or capitalizing what he brings to the table.
He was like here are my abilities and use me....he tells them everything like an idiot
Even one of his abilities like storage is op but this idiot keeps revealing more and more back to back like at the same time continues to be a slave smh.
I can do this this this this and now use me but treat me as a bad person because you hate humans smh. I wish he could craft a brain

His ability can make him literally a king easily but the fact that he's fine with being on the backburner is annoying.
He is letting everyone push him around.....they're talking about killing him, hate him, and treat him bad because he's a human when he's the reason their entire life is improving.

I get it that he technically doesn't have fighting ability to take them all on so if they forced him but then again he could negotiate with his ability.....

Why do japanese make so many beta males.

Dex-chan lover
His ability can make him literally a king easily but the fact that he's fine with being on the backburner is annoying.
@zskhalid: Just like his ability can make him a King, similarly it is possible that he could be put under actual forced slavery and forced to create countless items until he dies (MC doesn't have any combat ability, so its possible for him to be forced to work).

Yeah, MC is being push around by others, but atleast he is allowing himself to do it. Plus he did end up getting a hot dark-elf wife who turns lewd every night (so its not like he is losing anything).

In the end, MC decided to trust the dark-elf and help her out, and while he is having somewhat of a hard time, he is still able to enjoy it. And it doesn't seem like MC plans to become OP or become a King (which technically he still can become in future, considering his dark-elf wife is like a Princess).
Also, all the stuff he is doing is sort of like a "self-promotion" to use for "negotiations" and "proper treatment".

And not to forget, the Title of this series specifically denotes that MC would be in a submissive relationship as a slave or butler (since it literally mean "Different World Survival to go with the Master").

why do people want him to rush to be some kind of king/top rank position, its not like he can gather resources and info by himself 24/7 much more to fight properly now and make an enemy with those bunch..

Supporter
Can anybody tell me what manga used in credit page? I want more of it (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Dex-chan lover
i love it when the artist draws something they dont really understand
the bellows are in the lower circle part blowing oxygen at the burning wood thats...in the upper part? that makes no sense

Dex-chan lover
Oh my. The word "scimitar" made her hornier than a crusader in front of an unarmed infidel.

Aggregator gang
I know everyone will make the comment that he’s getting some so it’s all cool, but this guy kills me with how submissive he is.

He even referenced that their screams of “kill him” were a thing but oh well. But the worst one was asking for permission to upgrade his own abilities, this guy sucks so much lol. At this point his position as a slave is just being a detriment to the story for me. They know he’s not from the world, they had good relations with humans in the past and he has amazing skills the desperately need, they should be trying to win him over rather than him slithering along the ground for approval
Alright, then what is he supposed to do? Join the Holy Army and genocide all demi-humans? Stay alone and have absolutely no idea how to get home?

I hate how you think just because he didn't do anything wrong, the demi-humans should be just accepting him with open arms despite him not having a single reputation and most of them having brutal PTSDs. Sometimes, you gotta prove yourself and your worth. They're also on the verge of being exterminated, of fucking course they gef any help they can get. Nevertheless, it's easy to see Sylphy's side is the good side currently as they do their best to protect each other, what makes you think they would make an exception with Kousuke if they truly trust him that he's on their side?

I know everyone will make the comment that he’s getting some so it’s all cool, but this guy kills me with how submissive he is.

He even referenced that their screams of “kill him” were a thing but oh well. But the worst one was asking for permission to upgrade his own abilities, this guy sucks so much lol. At this point his position as a slave is just being a detriment to the story for me. They know he’s not from the world, they had good relations with humans in the past and he has amazing skills the desperately need, they should be trying to win him over rather than him slithering along the ground for approval
japanese man are like this, i cant enjoy any japanese manga since they all tend to be doormats

Users who are viewing this thread