Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
What operation in the Black Forest? They haven't got any operations in there. Someone's taking a lot of money from the archbishop and then fabricating fancy reports about great progress, while in reality absolutely nothing is being done, the money just disappears into better pockets.

Dex-chan lover
What operation in the Black Forest? They haven't got any operations in there. Someone's taking a lot of money from the archbishop and then fabricating fancy reports about great progress, while in reality absolutely nothing is being done, the money just disappears into better pockets.
Shot in the dark here, maybe that operation has something to do with the sudden surge of gizmas in the dark forest.

Dex-chan lover
Shot in the dark here, maybe that operation has something to do with the sudden surge of gizmas in the dark forest.
Could be, but with the way they separately talked about the gizma attacks, I just can't connect that and their supposed Black Forest operation together, unless they were being sarcastic.

Dex-chan lover
Sylphy got filled in both holes. Fella must've been really horny this whole time. I find it funny that he still has that slave collar too, when he's pretty much the most important person in their team. On the opposite side, I know we were shown what we were shown so we can appropriately hate the archbishop, but there is no justifiable reason to show him naked. Absolutely disgusting.

Stupid dog too; should've bit off his tiny member. To hell with the consequences if it meant ruining the fat bastard's remaining life.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp time to add the sexual violence tag to the series.

Sylphy got filled in both holes. Fella must've been really horny this whole time. I find it funny that he still has that slave collar too, when he's pretty much the most important person in their team. On the opposite side, I know we were shown what we were shown so we can appropriately hate the archbishop, but there is no justifiable reason to show him naked. Absolutely disgusting.

Stupid dog too; should've bit off his tiny member. To hell with the consequences if it meant ruining the fat bastard's remaining life.
I get they did it to be like "I wanna see this guy dead" only issue is they did it as tittilation instead of it being horror. Yeah I agree she should have just ripped his member off (assuming she's not slave collared in some way) cause he wouldn't live it. Also means this series alot of the "saved" people are gonna be rape victims and it'll gloss over this what with all the breeding talk.

Users who are viewing this thread