Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Sylphy got filled in both holes. Fella must've been really horny this whole time. I find it funny that he still has that slave collar too, when he's pretty much the most important person in their team. On the opposite side, I know we were shown what we were shown so we can appropriately hate the archbishop, but there is no justifiable reason to show him naked. Absolutely disgusting.

Stupid dog too; should've bit off his tiny member. To hell with the consequences if it meant ruining the fat bastard's remaining life.
At this point I think the collar is just part of their sex play.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I think the collar is just part of their sex play.
Wasn't it so that the others would feel less threatened by him? If I recall correctly she was either gonna remove it or never put it on but to make others feel safer slave himself to her to show he wasn't a threat. Altohugh now he could remove it without issues I feel. I never like series that keep slaved lovers (Even if willing).

Wasn't it so that the others would feel less threatened by him? If I recall correctly she was either gonna remove it or never put it on but to make others feel safer slave himself to her to show he wasn't a threat. Altohugh now he could remove it without issues I feel. I never like series that keep slaved lovers (Even if willing).
He always could remove it. It's doesn't not work on him because he don't have mana.

Dex-chan lover
finally, we're getting the face of the villain after several softcore hentai lmao

Dex-chan lover

I think you are correct; he keeps wearing it because it makes new people feel less threatened around him. However as Plopdrive pointed out the collar itself has never actually worked on him since he has no mana, so it's an entirely symbolic thing.

Whelp time to add the sexual violence tag to the series.

I get they did it to be like "I wanna see this guy dead" only issue is they did it as tittilation instead of it being horror. Yeah I agree she should have just ripped his member off (assuming she's not slave collared in some way) cause he wouldn't live it. Also means this series alot of the "saved" people are gonna be rape victims and it'll gloss over this what with all the breeding talk.

Agreed, I hate seeing sexual assault being used for titillation purposes. I get that they want to set up the Archbishop/Church as being irredeemably evil so the MC can bomb them into the ground without remorse, but the presentation was really offputting (and not in the way it should have been).

MD@Home
> Omitt wilderness a mix between desert and steppe, flatter than loli chest as far as the eye can see, and then some > "geographically, this area seems like a good place for main base" > this area

dude, what

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just when I'm about to comment about how little seggs scene we got for a manga with erotica tag 😂

But yeah I definitely wanna see him doing it with the other girls too. But why tf does it have to include a naked fat bastard too dammit :angery:

Dex-chan lover
> Omitt wilderness a mix between desert and steppe, flatter than loli chest as far as the eye can see, and then some > "geographically, this area seems like a good place for main base" > this area

dude, what

He has his minecraft cheat for resources (infinite water, can grow crops with dirt block instead of sand)
https://mangadex.org/chapter/7fb4ee37-a0b1-43fc-bf1b-0377b2a9062c/21

So the issue of lack of resource only applies to the enemy.

The flat, barren field also means less cover for them to take against his ballista and no worries that his explosives will start a forest fire or anything.

So yeah, he's not wrong that for his side at least this is a good location for a base.
Even it the enemy bring overwhelming force and somehow take it, he can probably break the resource tiles before leaving.

Dex-chan lover
That shot of Sylphy getting creamed was quite the bit more explicit then what we got until now. It left very little to the imagination.
Better than that only if we had a x-ray shot of this dick actually spurting inside of her, right? :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
He has his minecraft cheat for resources (infinite water, can grow crops with dirt block instead of sand)
https://mangadex.org/chapter/7fb4ee37-a0b1-43fc-bf1b-0377b2a9062c/21

So the issue of lack of resource only applies to the enemy.

The flat, barren field also means less cover for them to take against his ballista and no worries that his explosives will start a forest fire or anything.

So yeah, he's not wrong that for his side at least this is a good location for a base.
Even it the enemy bring overwhelming force and somehow take it, he can probably break the resource tiles before leaving.
That's cheap as fuck when you think about it 🤣🤣🤣
Fortress you can't sneak troops up to, will likely have a harpy contingent wIth harpy bombs and grenades and basically unlimited resources so a siege is effectively impossible. And all the hi grade weapons the defenders will have will out pace pretty much anyone... and that's not counting the act that there's vary little stopping him from making spiderholes or tiered defensive walls to really fuck with people.

Dex-chan lover
Sasayuki couldn't help himself this chapter, didn't even try to censor anything either lol

To be fair it's been pretty dry for quite a few chapters now, the sex scene was probably like a dam breaking.
I wouldn't be surprised if Sylphy ends up pregnant before the end of this manga at the rate they're going either.

Dex-chan lover
Could be, but with the way they separately talked about the gizma attacks, I just can't connect that and their supposed Black Forest operation together, unless they were being sarcastic.
People in high society in fantasy stories do tend to talk in roundabout ways.

MD@Home

Yes, but the point was that pretty much the entire Omitt wilderness seems to look like this, and certainly anything and everything we've seen in the various panels taking place there so far shows as much, with no indication that there are places where it doesn't, at least not relevantly close. Saying "this area" is about as pointless as tits on a zombie when any area thereabouts would do.

That's cheap as fuck when you think about it

Well, you don't win wars by playing fair.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread